DR. DIANE KRAMER, clinical psychologist and college professor emeritus, founded the Institute for Extraordinary Development and award-winning Extraordinary Self Program. CEO of PeakSkills Learning Systems, an e-Learning Web application company, Diane also is an award-winning technologist and book author.
Diane founded and serves as chief architect of the Extraordinary Self Program and e-Learning. These programs foster deep change by leading participants to transform the deeper mind/brain patterns that cause us problems and keep us from extraordinary relationships, creativity, finding our purpose, business success and making a big evolutionary impact on everyone we come in contact with.
Diane has been using her gifts of insight into human dynamics and systems, ability to make people feel very safe, and communication power to bring about change for more than forty years.
Her Major Accomplishments:
• Procured a one million dollar grant from the Federal Department of Labor to form the Center for Practical Solutions, the training ground for the start of 83 entrepreneurial businesses during the 1990- 1992 recession on Long Island, New York
• Developed a popular e-Learning system for the rapid and sophisticated development and delivery of self-paced eLearning courses
• Wrote The Creativity Game, a book on creative-problem-solving with fellow author Dr. Cindy Bayern
• Received numerous awards such as the prestigious LISA award for best new software program of the year for her eLearning platform, and the Long Island Center Achievers Award for her Evolve to Your Extraordinary Self Program
• Received the prestigious Founders Day Award upon getting her doctorate from NYU in 1972 for her research-based dissertation in Cognitive Psychology
• Earned post-doctoral certificates in Family Systems, Neuro-linguistic Programming, Psycho-analytic Therapy, Cognitive Therapy and Organizational Psychology
• Developed a Teacher Training Program at Nassau Community College to train the faculty. NCC is now considered one of the best teaching community colleges in the country
• Instituted a self-development program for her students at Nassau Community College where they raise their grade point average, improve their relationships, learn to deal with bad feelings from rejection, criticism, and failure, and plan their future
• Developed the popular Long Island Center for Marriage Counseling where Diane applies her Extraordinary Self tools and techniques to helping couples transform their relationships. Based on her vision in 1981, Diane believes that the tipping point to the next evolutionary level will be reached in her lifetime and she works tirelessly to help to bring her vision of a more evolved society into reality.
Diane is based in Huntington, New York, where she offers e-Learning programs, business and professional development services, and maintains a thriving psychotherapy practice.
DONNA ANSELMO encourages business leaders and individuals to take a bold approach to building an extraordinary personal lives and careers Boldness, she says, is a state of mind, a commitment to action and a path toward achieving the life you want. Boldness is cultivated by embrace empowering beliefs, she adds.
A communications expert, Donna later transitioned her marketing career from content strategy and design to teaching the core skills of emotional intelligence, executive thinking, strategic decision-making, creative problem solving, and win-win communicating. Donna is committed to teaching people and companies how to strengthen those skills and unlock their hidden potential.
Her Major Accomplishments
With a Master of Science degree in Health Care Policy & Management and a 30+ year career in strategic, integrated marketing and communication, Donna has helped multi-billion-dollar global corporations, national enterprises and small business leaders achieve short- and long-term business goals, enhance communications, strengthen teamwork and increase profitability through strategic marketing and executive coaching.
In 2008, she moved from New York to Florida, where she launched Bold Marketing Solutions, Inc. and established BoldTalk Business Radio, a weekly educational talk show that aired on AM1300 WMEL, AM 1060, AM 1510 and simulcast on FM 100.3, FM 99.9 and FM 99.7 across Central Florida. In 2010, Donna authored Marketing Demystified, a 380-page how-to book published by McGraw-Hill Professional.
Recipient of multiple awards for endeavors in journalism, communication, community service and business leadership, Donna has authored hundreds of feature and news articles as well as investigative reports in a variety of print media. Her work has been published in The New York Times. In addition, two research articles she co-authored were selected for publication in the The American Journal of Maternal Child Nursing, a prestigious, peer-reviewed periodical.
As a broadcast journalist Donna had interviewed hundreds of business, government and community leaders on everything from banking and finance to education, the space program, entrepreneurship, branding, fundraising, healthcare, human resources, human potential, publishing, marketing, performance management, politics, publishing, psychology, sales, staffing, writing, and more.
Donna herself has been interviewed on topics relating to the economy, leadership, change management, business, legislation, injury prevention, networking and policy, among other subjects. In addition to various newspapers and magazines and WMEL Radio, she also has appeared on CBS Radio, Jobline / News 12 Long Island, Your Career / WEF-TV, the NASA station, and other broadcast media.
In 2019, Donna and Diane Kramer launched an online e-learning portal to deliver the Extraordinary Self® Reinvention Programs. Together, they are actively engaged in facilitating personal and professional growth for clients.
With a goal to help you move from where you are now to where you want to be, our award-winning team also includes a select group of coach facilitators. These professionals are located across the United States and certified in delivering Extraordinary Self® Reinvention coaching.
We all look forward to sharing helpful insights, strategies, techniques, tips, and tools for high-level success and satisfaction. Learn more about our Coaching Services today. Please contact us. We would love to hear from you.