Stress Less, Enjoy More
While some stress is normal, when stress interferes with your enjoyment of life and work, it steals your joy. Let’s work together to transform your stress reactions to more healthy, positive feelings instead.
This skill-building course will help you learn to:
• Identify your stress triggers and the stress reaction that follows.
• Understand how worry and anxiety impact your inner and outer lives as components of the stress reaction.
• Learn how to change your stress reactions to resilient patterns of beliefs, thoughts, feelings and actions.
• Feel better and live longer – with more motivation, more enjoyment, more love, more positivity, more satisfaction, and more success.
This Transformational Stress Reduction Resource Course Includes:
• Exercises to help you identify the changes you desire
• Insights to deepen your awareness and control of stress triggers and reactions
• Exercises that enable you to practice shifting stress triggers mentally and behaviorally. These exercises help align your mindset with new ways of thinking, feeling and action that lower stress and build resilience. They also help strengthen those new helpful patterns you will develop and build your own inner resources for more control.
• Proprietary learning tools that will help reinforce the new stress-lowering, empowering thoughts you will use to transform your stress landscape
• Targeted visualizations that promote change at a deep inner level and foster creation and incorporation of new, positive automatic thoughts and reactions over time
• A private online journal in which you may write about your new awareness, thoughts, benefits and changes as they relate to your goals and life. Using an online journal will help you track your progress, reflect on the positive changes you are making and reinforce the changes you are experiencing.
This Transform Your Stress Landscape Course is a great place to begin reinventing your mind, using your new skills, and transforming to a new calmer, happier you! There’s never a better time to start than now.